The AVer VC322 4K PTZ USB camera provides vivid lifelike video quality; accompanied by a high quality speakerphone that picks up crystal clear audio in the meeting room with no cable clutter, and it is the USB camera your meeting room is looking for.
The Perfect Choice for Huddle Rooms
With outstanding video quality in 4K and large 85° field of view, the AVer VC322 easily puts all participants in clear focus. Furthermore, its sharp and compactly designed speakerphone makes sure everyone can hear and be heard. The AVer VC322 is your best choice for your meetings of up to 6 people.
Powerful Speakerphone with 360° Pickup
One is enough. No more daisy-chaining speakerphones, the AVer VC322 makes your table tidy again with a powerful speakerphone that removes the necessity of squeezing in with colleagues in order to be heard. Two uni-directional microphones ensure everyone sounds as good as they look and with an audio pickup range of 6m in diameter it completely optimizes your meeting experience.
The AVer VC322 provides a simple, easy to use experience. Just plug and play, no more waiting for technicians to work on complicated settings. Plug in the camera and within seconds you’re ready to experience video collaboration with any video conferencing application and cloud service you’re familiar with.
With its large FOV, everyone at the table is clearly visible. All you need is to plug in the camera and start a video collaboration with any video conferencing software or cloud service you’re familiar with. No more bulky systems; the AVer VC322 is compactly designed to perfectly fit your meeting space.
- Remote control
- 10m speakerphone cable (DIN8)
- 1.8m USB cable (Type C connector USB3.0 to PC)
- Power supply
- Quick-start guide
- Sensor: 1/2.5" Sony Exmor R™ 4K CMOS sensor
- Frame rate: 4K 25fps; 1080p, 720p, 960x540, 848x480, 640x480, 640x360, 424x240, 320x240, 320x180 at 60, 30, 15 fps
- Lens iris, focus, zoom: fixed
- AE, white balance: auto, manual override by PTZApp
- Lens focal length: 3.37 mm +/- 5%
- Lens F#: 2.8
- Field of view: diagonal 94°, horizontal 85°, vertical 55°
- S/N ratio: > 50dB
- Minimal illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE, F2.8, shutter 1/30)
- 2D noise reduction
- Back light compensation
- Minimum working distance: 80cm
- 194° pan; 44° tilt
- Digital zoom rate: up to 4X leveraging 4K sensor
- Microphones, 2 uni-directional microphones supporting 360° pick up in 6m diameter range
- Volume adjustable to 90dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
- Echo cancellation
- Noise suppression
- 3 camera presets
- Windows® 7/ 8/8.1/10
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 3.0 type A
* For Full HD support, please check with your software application provider for system/hardware requirements.
** Please register online to receive free 2 year warranty extension. For detailed warranty information, please contact an AVer local representative.
- AC 110V ~ 220V
- Consumption: DC12V/5A
- Camera: 122.3 x 122.2 x 127.6mm
- Speakerphone: 120 x 120 x40mm
- Remote control: 150 x 45 x 10mm / 0.038kg
Compliance and tools
- UVC compatible video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Downloadable diagnostic tool, field firmware upgrade tool, app for advanced features and settings *Please check AVer product web page for compatible VISCA commands and devices.
- Camera, speakerphone: 3+2 years
- Accessories: 1-year
- Skype™, Skype for Business, V-CUBE, Google Hangouts™, FaceTime, Cisco® Webex®, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, BlueJeans, Zoom, Vidyo, Fuze, , WebRTC, CyberLink U Meeting®